Ready to enrich lives with laughter?
Picture yourself leading a group in a joyful exercise experience.
They’re smiling. Looking each other in the eye.
Can you see it? Can you hear the laughter?
You can make this vision a reality.
The Essentials of Laughter Exercise course is easy to take at your own pace in short digestible chunks on your own timeline.
Upon completion of this training, you will be qualified to enrich lives with joyful laughter exercise.
After completing this module, you will able to:
- Describe the health benefits of laughter
- Explain the theoretical foundations of laughter exercise and how it works
- Translate facilitation strategies into practice
- Master facilitating over 40 different laughter exercises
- Implement a daily solo laughter practice
This course is perfect for you if:
- You want to see if LaughActive is right for you before committing to the full Certified LaughActive Exercise Facilitator training.
- You’re already a certified fitness professional and want to add laughter exercise to your toolbox.
- You are a coach or other helping professional and want to help your clients laugh more.
- You are a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader or Laughter Wellness Professional, but are having trouble getting started leading laughter sessions.
You’ll be covered by our risk free guarantee. If within the first 14 days after purchase you’re not satisfied, for any reason, you can ask for a full refund. Simply send an email and we will refund your money. No questions asked.
Get Essentials of Laughter Exercise and start laughing today
LaughActive is a new kind of senior wellness program.
Hi, I’m Celeste Greene, Master Trainer and creator of LaughActive. I help organizations laugh for the health of it through simple, effective and scientifically validated strategies for attaining optimal wellness. LaughActive is a strength, balance, endurance, and flexibility program that is enhanced by laughter.
The laughter in LaughActive helps older adults to connect with exercise and each other on a joyful level. I am extremely passionate about what I do. I have a Master of Arts in Gerontology and during my tenure at Georgia State University I led a study demonstrating the success of LaughActive among assisted living residents. I have a career where I get to laugh for a living and empower others to do the same.
Let me help you learn a new way of approaching senior wellness with LaughActive’s proven positive results.
Master Trainer, LaughActive | MA, Gerontology | Group Fitness Instructor | Senior Fitness Specialist | Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher